Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 2

My daughter, and technical consultant and advisor and her LOVELY assistant!  She helped me master Skype and now I'm a Skyping SUPERSTAR!  Her Chi Rorry is my cheer leader and embassador of ENTHUSIASM and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

So what am I doing here?  I'm celebrating my life, daily, for the next 20 years with one photo a day.  I'm inspired!  "There are so many tiny, beautiful, funny, tragic moments in your life -- how are you going to remember them all? Director Cesar Kuriyama shoots one second of video every day as part of an ongoing project to collect all the special bits of his life."

http://on.ted.com/Kuriyama

I'm committed to one photo a day for the next 20 years!  Here's to day 2 and a great assistant who is 100% supportive towards my intent to awake to my dreams.  My daughter is one of the true blessings in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I will not comment on each and every day, but i will be checking them out, blessing you and being with you across the miles. Love to you, dear one!

    ReplyDelete