Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 56 What Dreams May Come

I made some pivotal choices this year: 
  • I decided to work with an AMAZING Life Coach, Sharon Barbour, in order to work through what I need to do to realize my dreams. 
  •  I stepped outside of my comfort zone and climbed on a plane to Athebasca, Canada to participate in Alexandra Franzen's Write Yourself Into Motion
  • I designed and put into play  MY web site: betsymcdowell.com that allowed me to be visible and to get my message out
  • I started writing that book I've been putting off since FOREVER
  • I started working on a plan to move to be near the ocean, where I started, a move that has been pulling on my heart for a long time
THE WORLD CAME TO DANCE in an unbelievable way.  I am reminded of a quote inspired by Srikumar S. Rao and his seminal work, Are You Ready To Succeed: Unconventional Strategies for Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life.

"This moment is the container of all possibility.  One must remain open, and carry the melody, and that which aligns will come to dance."


Connecting with those who believe what you believe can be a life changer.  Alexandra pointed to the fact that aligning with those who "Get You" is as simple as putting your purpose out there and then networking through various social networks to connect with those who believe what you believe.  So, I'm going to put my ULTUMATE DREAM out there to the world, with the intent of networking with others in order to align with people who believe what I believe, and, purposefully, change the world.

"For all of the peoples and the nations of the earth, may not even the names disease, famine, war, or suffering be heard, but rather, may their moral conduct, merit, wealth and prosperity increase and may supreme good fortune and well being always arise for them." 


Wishing you a life FULL TO OVER FLOWING with your highest good.


No comments:

Post a Comment