Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 20

Soooo.  I am becoming more purposeful in how this journey is unfolding.  For me, right now, the devil is in the details.  I find that I NEED to slow down and process what I am doing, and that I have to let go of the sense of a "need for speed".  My work on my web site design is symptomatic of this process approach.  It is a labor of immersion, and then relaxing, moving away from, reflecting, emptying, re-approaching, immersion,... and it continues as the site takes shape.  It is an interesting process and one that I find myself counseling myself on to be patient and enjoy the ride.  I have to let go of "get ér done".  It's an interesting revelation and one that I'm still working to feel in sync with...meanwhile the work continues.

1 comment:

  1. You are totally doing it right! if there is such a thing...in my coach world we call this Stage 3 in the creative process - it's alot harder than we thought it was going to be, and the only way through stage 3 is... turtle steps.
    Look up to see where you want to go, then, hunker down and do one tiny step at a time, over and over, til you get 'there.'
    and genius that you are, already knowing that: rest is a key component of stage 3.
    Carry on Betsy, you rock!
    Jennifer
    What Now? Life Coaching

    ReplyDelete